Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where in the world is our adoption tee at? Post #10

These 2 handsome dudes are my brothers (1/2, but full in my heart), Daniel and Dayne. You may remember Daniel from this previous post, when I baptized him and talked about his adoption through Christ. These boys are so special to me. I have seen them grow up over the years and lived with them for a little while, in my college years. Daniel and I are 13 years apart and Dayne and I are 20 years apart. WOW, that is nuts to me! I still like to think I am their cool older sister, but I have a fear that is not the case. Oh well, I will continue to believe it anyway. Ignorance is bliss right?

We get the chance to hang with these guys every so often when they spend the weekends at our house. My kids LOVE their uncles and I know our son will love them too! They are excited about having a new nephew. I am thankful that my boys will have great examples to look up to in their uncles. Love you Daniel and Dayne! I couldn't ask for better brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment