I was connected with Laura through a mutual friend via e-mail and was told that the Loman's were praying about starting the adoption process earlier this year. I was so excited to get to know these guys. We corresponded through e-mail and Laura kept up with my blog before we met. Finally one night we went over to their house for dinner and talked for hours about this adoption journey and how God has laid this on each of our hearts.
I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be able to talk to another family who has 3 kids (who are so stinking cute), is adopting from the same agency as us, lives around the corner from us and is seriously just super cool and funny (both of them). Laura gets me and we can talk like we have been friends forever. I love that! The Loman's are in the process of adopting a little girl from China. We are so very excited for them to bring home their sweet Emily Hope. We are blessed to be able to walk along side them, support them and have their support during our families' adoption journeys. So thankful that God crossed our paths with this family. We love you Lomans!
You should totally follow their journey on Laura's blog at: www.lomanadoption.blogspot.com.
Support them, pray for them, encourage them!

No comments:
Post a Comment