Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Where in the World is Our Adoption Tee at? Post #9

 These lovely ladies work with my beautiful momma (the one in front). Egan Home Healthcare and Hospice is definitely representing for the Mcginty Adoption. There are a good handful of people who bought our shirts from Egan, but these lovely ladies sent in their picture, so thank you...we LOVE seeing the faces of our supporters! Here is Nancy, Roby and Cheryl. I must say, these women are rocking their tees! THANK YOU so much for being a part of our adoption story ladies. We appreciate it, and I know my momma appreciates you helping to bring her grandson home.


Now let me say that my momma is AWESOME! She has been on board with this adoption from day 1. She has promoted our fundraisers, reposted our blogs, talked about it to anyone who will listen and called this baby her grandson since we started. I am so beyond blessed to have an amazing mom and "Nanny" to our children. She has taught me so much in my 31 years. She has shown me sacrifice, love, and compassion. She is so much fun and now an amazing friend who I can talk about anything with. She is also always that person that I want when I am sick (because no one compares to your momma) and her cooking always sends me back to a place of comfort. I am just so thankful for her. I am thrilled for her to love on our son one day and give him a wonderful grandma. I know that he will adore her and vice-versa! And yes, that IS my mother. I know I know, she looks young enough to be my sister. Hoping the genetics are passed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment