This is Katie Stiles. Her and I met through my cousin, Shannon, just like Ashley and I did. You know, the more I post on this blog, I am realizing Shannon has a lot of connections here. She gave me that book that God used to start stirring in my heart about adoption and she's connected me with some super cool ladies that are supporting our adoption. Yep, she's pretty awesome!
Anyway, Katie is super sweet and super cute. I enjoy getting to hang out with her on occasional girl's nights and at kid's birthday parties. I love that Katie sent me her picture and said these words, which I soooo relate to:
"Sorry I didn't get to take one in front of some kind of landmark. My home seems to be the landmark I frequent the most. So here it is."
Girl, you aint kidding! While yes, our home is our haven, all of us mommas need time away sometimes. I may even be clawing at the walls on occasion. Anybody else?
Katie and her husband, Seth, have 2 beautiful girls, which means she is a hard working momma. Thanks Katie for showing the love by buying an adoption tee. I'll see you at the next girl's night out. The good Lord knows we need a new landmark, if only for a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment