So today I am going to feature 2 adoption tees on 2 awesome ladies.
The first one is my girl, Ashleigh. I met her through my cousin and it turned out that we lived in her grandfather's little garage house when we had Dixie. I also worked with her mom when I taught..lots of little connections here. Ash is CRAZY FUN, always doing a new awesome project around her house (she is crazy creative) and her FB posts about her kids give me my daily ab workout from laughing. I loved this pic of Ashleigh "representing" our adoption tee. Oh Ash, I love you so much! Thanks for your support throughout this process and for always making me laugh.
This next lady is an inspiration, and her picture proves it...she is always busting tail. This is Juli. Juli and I worked with the Youth at First Baptist Church before we were married and always had fun together. I enjoyed watching her meet and date her now husband, get married and have some adorable kids. I see her running down the street close by my house sometimes and always think "You go girl...I should totally do that" (but I don't) She works hard, so it was only fitting that she wore our tee to her workout class. LOVE IT! Thanks Juli for supporting the cause while you sweat! Love seeing our shirts get a good workout.


No comments:
Post a Comment