Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Where in the world is our adoption tee at? Post #14

This post includes some of our totally amazing church family. I so adore these people. We are beyond blessed to be part of a fabulous church where we are surrounded by people that we love doing life with. We grow with them, we serve with them, we support each other, we pray for each other, we love each other. These people truly embody what it means to BE the church.

This is Lane and Heather Corley and their sweet kiddos, Jackson, Hudson and Kate. Lane is our pastor at Bridge Church and a wonderful spiritual leader. When I taught back in the day, Jackson (the oldest) was one of my Kindergarten students. I remember one day, Heather walking into my classroom and asking me to keep them in my prayers as they felt led to plant a church in Madisonville, LA. Little did I know that many years later we would be part of Bridge church. It was a God thing. Heather and I are super close now and she is my amazing accountability partner. She makes me laugh, talks me through the tough stuff, encourages me, and prays for me. I am so thankful for this amazing family and how our lives have been intertwined throughout the years.


silly boys


This is David and Emma Loyless. They joined our church about a year ago and started coming to our small group not long after that. The more I get to know these 2, the more I love them. David is hilarious and shares a special bond with our Knox (they are buds). Emma is beautiful, pure sweetness and not afraid to be completely goofy, which means I ADORE her. She can also bust out a mean Reba song. Karaoke with this girl is a blast! We love spending every Sunday with them in our home. Recently they took a trip up to Tennessee to visit Emma's family. They took this pic in a friend's day lilies, which they call Heavenly Hill Day Lilies. GORGEOUS...the flowers and the people.




Next up is Amber and Cory Veuleman. I go back to my freshman year of college at NSU with these guys. Amber was my suite mate in the dorm and Cory was an RA in our dorm. We share some fun memories of the BCM, a road trip and many late nights. I witnessed them getting married and kept in touch via facebook as they began to have kids and moved around from state to state. As God would have it, they ended up moving right here in our city. They now attend our church and we get the joy of having play dates and being part of each other's lives. Amber has captured most of our family photos through her amazing photography skills. Their pics are separate as Cory is in Oklahoma (could you tell?) for training. It's been so fun knowing these 2 and seeing God work in their lives for the past 13 years. They really are an awesome couple and their family is precious.




I know there are still a bunch of you out there who bought our shirts. Don't be shy, send us your picture. We love getting them and seeing how fabulous you all look in our super soft tee. Also, we have more shirts, so  for $20 you can still support our adoption while rocking a cool new tee. If you are in the US, I can ship them to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment