I LOVE when I get pics like this of whole families wearing our tees. This is my cousin Jena, her husband Josh and my 2 cute nieces, Brooke and Kennedy. We are super close with these guys, in fact, they live right down the street from us, sure makes it easy to ask your neighbor for a cup of sugar. Jena is one of those cousins who is like a sister, hence why my 2nd cousins are called my nieces.
I got the chance to live with Jena before Evan and I married. She was in high school and I was teaching at the time. Our relationship consisted of me going into her room every 5 minutes to wake her up for school. Most days, I wasn't successful....not gonna lie..she was a bum (love you Jen!) I would have never thought that just 5 years later Jena and I would be so close. We hang out at least twice a week with our kids, we both homeschool, go to the same church, and are in the same small group together. Needless to say, we see each other A LOT, and the truth is, I NEVER get sick of her. There is something to be said for that. Our husbands are now great friends, who encourage each other to be great dads and husbands. It is so much fun doing life with these guys. We love you Norris Family! Thanks for helping to bring your nephew home!
No comments:
Post a Comment