Here is one of my bestest friends and her sweet baby boy (who will make his appearance in about a month or so). This is Stephanie and baby boy #3, Logan. Steph and I met about 10 years ago through her brother. We hit it off immediately and have been great friends ever since. She is fun, beautiful and makes me laugh. Play dates help us stay in touch with the occasional girls night out. I love this girl so much and she is an awesome momma. I love that her picture was taken while baby Logan was in her belly. He is already proving to be pretty cool by wearing our shirt. Thanks for your support Steph! LOVE YOU and you look so ADORABLE pregnant! And people, pray for her...3 boys and she home schools...yep she's Amazing!
Next up is Sarabeth and her totally adorable and squishable little girl, Jillian. Oh my gosh, I seriously want to kiss this baby and squeeze her every time I see a picture of her. She is precious! Sarabeth and I went to high school together and lived around the corner from each other. Her and her sister were so sweet to always pick me up for school before I got my first car. I still have a rather embarrassing video of the 3 of us lip syncing a Diana Ross song and dancing around my living room (maybe I should purposely lose that). Oh those were the days! Certainly doesn't feel like it has been 15 years. Thanks Sarabeth for sporting our shirt in Gulf Shores, AL on your vacation! We appreciate your support for our baby boy!
Finally, we have Brandon and Allie Bosarge. They are a super sweet couple that go to our church and are part of our totally awesome small group. We got to attend their beautiful wedding 2 years ago and it has been so much fun watching them grow as a married couple. We love talking with them about life, marriage, and kids. It's kind of fun being the "old married couple" that youngins like them come talk to. They just bought their first house and we are so excited for all God has in store for them. Brandon is hilarious and Allie is so sweet. They had the AWESOME idea of taking their shirts to Disney and wearing them when they went to Epcot. They took a picture in front of Africa for us. LOVE THIS IDEA! Thank you guys for being so awesome and showing the love for our family!
HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BOSARGES!



No comments:
Post a Comment