Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where in the world is our adoption tee at? Post #18







This is Dee Dee and Poppy aka Evan's mom and step-dad. They live in Texas back in Evan's home town. We get to see them several times a year and my kids just ADORE them and honestly, so do I. My mother in law is one of those blessings in my life that I am so thankful for. How many people can say that about their Mother-in-law? We get along amazingly well and really love each other. My kids are always guaranteed a fun time with Dee Dee and Poppy.

 They were on board with our adoption from day 1 and are excited to add another grand baby to the family. Recently they took a trip to Hawaii and wore our shirts around town. Coincidentally, they found random large wooden sculptures of African animals on one of the islands...how appropriate! Thank you Dee Dee and Poppy for your support and love. We know our son is getting some amazing grandparents. Their love for our boy will be as big as Texas!




Since we are talking about awesome family members let's just keep rolling em out. This is Evan's sister, Jamie on the USS Alabama. Pretty sweet! Jamie refers to me as her sis-in-love (not law) and oh my I cannot tell you how much I love that. This girl is amazing! She is so much fun, beautiful on the inside and out, has a heart for the Lord and for orphans and is not only family but a friend. We are so thankful that her family moved here to Louisiana about a year ago from Texas. We love being able to do dinners together and fun stuff with our kids. I have NO doubt that our son is going to love Aunt Jamie as much as she loves him! LOVE YOU SIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment