Monday, July 29, 2013

BBQ on the River: Fundraiser

We are so thankful to be a part of an amazing church who supports our adoption 100%. They surprised us by putting together a BBQ plate fundraiser to raise money for our adoption. When I saw the flyer sitting on a chair at church, I thought, "Hey that graphic looks familiar." I picked it up, read it and started bawling. I was so surprised and just overcome with emotion. I actually had to walk out (I wasn't supposed to see that flyer when I did...oops). At the end of the service they announced the fundraiser and prayed over us. It was so sweet!

So, THIS Sunday, August 4th is the big day. We are SO thrilled and excited and just feel so loved and supported. If you are in the area, we would love to have you come eat some BBQ and hang out on the riverfront with us. There is also the opportunity to buy a plate for someone in need in the community if you can't be there, or even if you can. We are so thankful for our Bridge church family! Check out the flyer below for the details.


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the yummy, messy fun! So honored to be able to join my McGintys and Bridge for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys are coming. Means so much to have your support, Lomans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just come when folks say "barbecue". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...well hey, whatever it takes to get you guys there:)

    ReplyDelete