This is our wonderful friend and neighbor, Kallie Vallecillo. Kallie is my cajun friend from Cut Off, Louisiana. I love her accent! So, it was only fitting that she took a picture in Da Bayou! We met Kallie a little over a year ago at one of our neighborhood block parties. She strolled up with a box of delicious cupcakes and I found an instant connection with her (hmm...I wonder why. She makes some dang good cupcakes!) It has been so awesome to gain such a great friend, watch her grow spiritually (as she is now part of our church and small group) and do life with her and her husband Bryan. We could not have asked for better neighbors and they have become more like family than friends to us. They are actually expecting their first baby and we are over the moon excited for them! Thanks Kallie for loving our family and supporting us during this journey. We love you and that Sha Bebe!
And I just can't help but include this song and sing along:
"Son of a gun gonna have big fun on da bayou."

No comments:
Post a Comment