The Robins attend our church, Bridge Church, and are so sweet and always willing to help anyone out. Melissa is gorgeous and hysterical. I love hanging out with her. She is super crafty and makes BEAUTIFUL jewelry (she donated some to our auction). She also cuts hair, so she is Knox's fro tamer. In fact the fro is getting tamed this week. Thank you Melissa, I was about to bust out the clippers and shave that boys head. Lucky for him, the curls will be saved.
Eugene is an awesome mechanic and has his own business in Slidell for just that and selling pre-owned cars. In fact this man is responsible for finding me my mini van, and if you know me, that means he made me the happiest momma in the world..no seriously...I LOVE my van! It represents things I hold dear to me: family, obnoxious amounts of cheerios and animal crackers crushed into the floorboard (ok maybe not that), 3 car seats (still room for 1 more) and empty pj's chai cups. On that note, I probably need to go clean it out. Anyway, if you need your car repaired or are in the market to get a pre-owned one, check out Slidell Autoplex.
We cannot forget about those beautiful children either. They are sweethearts and adorable. This family is just AWESOME! We love you Robin Family! Thank you for supporting our adoption and our family.
****We still have plenty of kid's shirts left for $15 each if anyone wants one. If you bought one for you, don't forget to get your little one a shirt to match. It is a great chance to be able to talk to them about orphan care and how they can make a difference. My kids LOVE wearing Brother's shirt. Just send me a message through our FB page or an email at angiemcginty@gmail.com for size info.
No comments:
Post a Comment