Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where in the world is our adoption tee at? Post #19

These are a few of the statements that I have heard lately regarding our adoption shirts:

"This is the softest shirt I have ever worn."
"It is my new favorite t-shirt."
"I kind of wear it several times a week."
"It's so comfortable, I sleep in it."
"It is so soft, I feel like I'm not wearing anything."
"Does it come in other colors so I can wear it more often?"

Glad to hear everyone loves our shirts. I have to admit, it is my favorite shirt too! So soft and cozy, with a great message and it helps get our boy home. We still have a few left if anyone out there has yet to experience the softness. Here are a few people who are not missing out on the best shirt around:

This is Jeff DiBuono chilling in Orange Beach, Alabama. His wife, Rebecca has worked with my mom for many years at Egan Healthcare and bought this shirt for her hubby as a gift. Brownie points for Rebecca! Thanks Rebecca and Jeff. Hope you guys soaked up some summer sun.


Now we have some ladies that had a lot of fun with our shirt! They each took turns taking pictures in different places on their recent vacation. They took a 7 day family cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Check out all the hopping around they did with our 
147 million minus 1 shirt.

This is Karen Robin and her son Romell in Barbados. Karen works with my momma as well.

This is Niki Cavitt, who used to work with my mom at Egan. Bet you can't tell where she is? 

This is Desireee Simms. She is ALSO a co-worker of my mom. 
Egan Healthcare might be our largest group to represent as a whole besides our family. 


 Here is Karen again standing in front of the Pitons in St. Lucia. I may have just gotten a tad bit sentimental. Evan and I honeymooned in St. Lucia. It was a week in heaven! While I may not be getting back to St. Lucia anytime soon, I am at least glad that our shirt made it there.

 And finally, here is Karen in San Juan, Puerto Rico.


Wow ladies! Looks like you had a blast! Hope you had some great bonding time and enjoyed your get away. We love seeing our shirt worn all over the world in support of our adoption, so thank you!



By the way, the total number of t-shirts that we have sold is up to 211. So, I ask you, are you one of the ones basking in the coziness of our vintage tee or do you need to hit that donate button at the top left and order yours today?

No comments:

Post a Comment