Today's adoption tee post is one that melts my heart and makes me all the more anxious to have our son home. This is Jessica and Rit Gianelloni and their adopted son Solomon. I haven't actually met them in person yet, but we have corresponded via facebook and I started following their adoption journey a while back. I remember seeing their video for the first time via a mutual friend's facebook post some time last year when God was merely stirring in my heart about adoption. I cried! Little did I know that one day, I would connect with Jessica when we began our own adoption journey and they would be supporting our adoption through buying our shirts.
They brought their sweet Solomon home from Uganda a couple of months ago. Is he not the cutest thing in the whole world? I felt an immediate connection with this family, as they were adopting when they had 4 young bio children at home already. Maybe they made me feel less crazy since we have 3 kids 3 and under. Either way, seeing their faith and determination to bring Solomon home has been so AMAZING and pulled at every heart string I have. I have cried over their updates and pictures and I have never even met them. Seeing an adoption story come full circle, fills me with hope and anticipation that one day we will be taking pictures with our little guy.
If you have time, check out their adoption story via video HERE. Then if you want to finish out the story you can read it on their blog HERE.
Thank you Gianelloni Family for being part of OUR "Minus 1" even after YOUR "Minus 1."

No comments:
Post a Comment