Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Puzzle Update #4

I honestly did not think we would get an update out this week with our homestudy starting TONIGHT, but my husband pushed through last night and added all of our new pieces. I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about that man!

Anyway, many of you saw my birthday wish on FB, which was to get 31 pieces donated for my 31st birthday. Well, can I just say it was a FABULOUS birthday! Blessing after blessing poured in, and I truly felt support, love and encouragement from everyone who helped make my wish a reality. A piece here, a few pieces there, even a donation of 31 exact pieces from a donor all added up to make a marvelous addition of.......drumroll please..............

84 more pieces!!!!!!!!

I know right? Week after week I am in awe. I keep thinking "Well, we probably won't get any this week, because we had so many last week." But wow...you guys just keep rocking it and making my jaw drop. I've said it before and I'll say it again...God is using you guys and your generous hearts to bring our little boy home. He is also using you to teach Evan and I a lesson in faith and trust. THANK YOU so much for that my friends!

So, we are now at 299 pieces donated and put together, with 201 pieces left to go. We are OVER halfway done with our puzzle! It is coming together beautifully and all of the water is ALMOST complete, then we will work our way into Africa, ending with the red heart over Ethiopia.

Can you help us get these last 201 pieces sold? Share our blog on facebook if you can. One of our donations this week came from someone so kind, who saw our blog posted on their friend's facebook page and felt called to give a generous donation....how cool is that?

Reminder: Puzzle pieces are $10 a piece and you can buy as many as you'd like. We will write your name across the back of the # of pieces you buy. We will frame it between glass and hang it in our son's room to share with him when he is old enough to understand how all of you AMAZING friends helped get him home to his forever family.

Here is the updated picture:


Remember if you don't have a paypal account, you can send a check to our P.O. Box at:

Evan McGinty
P.O. Box 1171
Mandeville, LA 70470

or you can donate here through paypal:
A BIG THANK YOU to the following people who gave to our baby boy this week. Praying that each of you is blessed for being a blessing to us.

Lammon Family
Robin Family
Breedlove Family
Cori Belletto
Tim & Kim Haws
Anonymous
Accardo Family
The Stogners
Norris Family
Grandpa
Nanny & Grandpa Ricky
Abby Horst
Clark Family
Yaya & Papoo
Jim Wilkens






No comments:

Post a Comment