Monday, April 15, 2013

A simple thanks

I just wanted to write a short post about something really neat that has been happening. Lately, several people (especially ones that I do not know or do not know well), have sent me messages about how God is laying our family, our son and this adoption process on their hearts. They have sent encouraging messages, prayed for us and donated. I am a firm believer in prayer and I just want to say thank you to those people. Sometimes, we are just going through the motions of this whole process, sometimes I am so on fire about it, and sometimes, I feel like my faith is lacking, satan is attacking and the process is daunting.

I cannot begin to express my gratitude on what it means to know that there are people out there praying to our Awesome Father on our behalf, lifting us up and being a part of bringing our son home. I appreciate so many of you going out of your way to support us and encourage us. I know that God is going to use our story to move in people's hearts, not because of us, but because of HIM. Aside from getting our little guy home with us, I want to be refined and tested (Oh gosh, did I really just say that?) through this process. I want the gospel so clearly displayed through this adoption that people come to know Christ. I want God to lay adoption on other people's hearts and prompt them to MOVE and do something. That is a heavy load my friends. We cannot do that alone and I am grateful and humbled to all of you who are giving that to God with us.

I humbly ask you to continue to lift us up, continue to send words of encouragement, continue to donate. While God may be using us to physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally bring home our boy, he will and IS using you to stand along side us and push us forward. Thank you guys for being such amazing prayer warriors, cheerleaders and generous givers! We are blessed because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment