Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just Love Coffee: Storefront Link

I was informed by my awesome sis-in-law that half of our blog is not visible on a Mobile device. That means the blog doesn't look as cute (I guess that's not that important..ok yea it is) and the icon & link for the JUST LOVE COFFEE fundraiser, as mentioned in a previous post, is not showing up. That icon leads DIRECTLY to our McGinty Adoption fundraising page where proceeds from your order will go directly to helping to bring home our son. So, I wanted to share the link within this post...you can click below to access it. Thanks for the heads up sis! Make sure to check out the blog by selecting "view the web version" on your mobile device (usually at the bottom of the screen) so that you can see everything that we are posting.

JUST LOVE COFFEE-MCGINTY ADOPTION FUNDRAISER


No comments:

Post a Comment