We are so excited to announce that our little stand made a whopping......
(Not pictured are Tyler and Katy Mullins and Landry, Eli & Cooper Veuleman,
who all helped but left before we took the picture. Also, our sweet neighbor Sage who made the cake pops.)
And actually a $20 donation came in after we took this picture, so we really raised $836!
Wow, who would have thought that we would make that much money from a lemonade stand! Between lemonade and sweet sales, t-shirt sales and donations, God blew this lemonade stand out of the water. I wish you could have seen the kids faces when we announced how much money we made. They all erupted in clapping and cheering. It was a great moment and we made sure to stop and praise God afterwards for his faithfulness. Praying this will be a great family memory and one that encourages them to continue to give and serve others.
THANK YOU so much to everyone who came out today and showed your support. We hope you loved your goodies and we want you to know that we love each and every one of you! You guys are so generous and supportive and we would not be where we are without your kindness. We are so thankful for our support system that God has blessed us with.
Here are a few pictures from the day. I wish I could have gotten one of everyone! But seriously, I am thankful for each person who showed up today. It meant the world to see you guys go out of your way to stop by.
The Butler crew were our first customers of the day!
Even the firemen made a stop!
SO MUCH FUN! I will never look at lemonade the same again:)


































Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry we missed. Great job everyone!
ReplyDelete