Meet Andy Wayne and Krista Chance along with their 7 totally adorable kiddos. I cannot tell you how much I love this family! When I was in college and attended a church in Hammond, Andy Wayne came on as the associate pastor. Through church, small group, game nights and just hanging out we came to know and love this family.
I look up to these guys so much! Andy Wayne is a pastor at The Vine Church in Hammond (If you live in Hammond, you should totally check them out). He is also a teacher at Northlake Christian School. He is insanely smart and loves to pass down his knowledge to his kiddos. I remember hearing from someone in a conversation once, "I know this guy in Hammond who is teaching his 5 year olds Hebrew." I knew immediately it was AW...haha!
Krista is the essence of everything that I want to be when I grow up. She is insanely beautiful on the inside and out, loves the Lord with her whole being, is always joyful and positive (How does she do that?), home schools her kids, teaches workout classes, bakes incredible cakes and sweets, etc. I could go on and on about her. Plain and simple, I love this lady and she inspires me! As for the kids, they are all precious cotton tops with fun and unique personalities who are always so polite when we see them.
We love hanging out with Chance Crew any chance we get. We are so thankful that they bought adoption tees for the whole family and sported them proudly to church. Thank you Chance family for your love, support, and friendship. We love you guys so much!
Had to add in the one with Esther Kate's silly face. Makes me giggle!


No comments:
Post a Comment