While we were initially so sad that the night had to be moved indoors to the YMCA due to rain, I honestly am thankful that we did move it. I think being able to be inside without mosquitoes and sloppy grass was a bonus. Although a couple of us may have turned into popsicles from the A/C being a little too friendly:) God was faithful and allowed our event to still take place, and he brought each of you out that night. He always amazes me...always!
I want to take a minute and give a HUGE thank you to our small group. These guys worked their tails off to make this night happen. They planned it without us even knowing, just to bless us. Their love and support throughout this whole process has been UNREAL! While some of them are actually family members (hey cousins), they are all like family to us. I am reminded time and time again how awesome it is to be a part of an amazing faith community. I am so thankful to be a part of our church, who has supported and loved us from day 1.
To all of the people who volunteered your time to help set up, tear down or work the event, THANK YOU! It would not have happened without you. There was a lot of work to be done and you made it run smoothly. If you baked goodies beforehand, thank you, I gained 5 more pounds!
To everyone who donated a raffle prize, you are awesome! We had some GREAT raffle items. Over 2o items went home with people. I heard compliments about all of them and the winners were pretty excited!
What a night! I think all of the kids had fun and I hope the adults did too! We will NEVER forget this event. Thank you to everyone who bought shirts, food, raffles and just donated. We are so grateful to you!
We came out making $2,350.52! That amount will be added to our adoption expenses for Maverick. God provides y'all!
THANK YOU ALL! Here are a few pictures from the event...






Wonderful!
ReplyDelete